Moto G, 4th Gen (Black, 2 GB, 16 GB)
(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Now get the latest Andriod 7.0 Nougat on Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus
For a successful installation, we recommend installing this update when the battery in your phone is at least 50% charged and you are connected to a Wi-Fi network.
If you have received a notification message for this update:
1. Select “Yes, I’m in”.
2. After the software is downloaded, select “Install now”.
3. After the software is installed, your phone will re-start automatically.
4. Your phone is now updated.
If you have not received a notification message for this update, follow the steps below to manually update your phone:
1. Select the Settings icon in the apps menu.
2. Select “About phone”.
3. Select “System updates”.
4. Select “Yes, I’m in”. After the software is downloaded, select “Install now”.
5. After the software is installed, your phone will re-start automatically.
6. Your phone is now updated.
13MP primary camera with professional mode, color balancing, dual LED flash and 5MP front facing camera with 84 degree wide angle, display flash
13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) Full HD TFT Corning Gorilla Glass 3 capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and 401 ppi pixel density
Android 7.0 Nougat update available, 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 MSM8952 octa core processor, Adreno 405 with 550 MHz GPU, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and dual SIM (micro+micro) dual-standby (4G+3G)
3000mAH lithium-ion battery with turbo power charging (6 hours of power in 15 minutes of charging)
1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase